Garlic Bread Toaster with Cream Cheese and Salmon
- 1 French baguette
- 1 tbs rapeseed oil AUGA
- Salt and pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pack of cream cheese
- 1 pack of thinly cut salted salmon
- Fresh thyme
- 1 pomegranate
- Slice a French baguette.
- Mix the oil with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Spread garlic oil on baguette slices.
- Roast baguette slices in a 180-degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Cover the slices with cream cheese, put salmon, sprinkle them with pomegranate seeds and decorate with fresh thyme.