Classic Chilli Con Carne
Ingredients for 4 portions:
- Oil for frying
- 3 slices of garlic
- 1 AUGA onion
- 1 red paprika
- 500 g of minced meat
- 1 tea spoon of chili spices
- 1 tea spoon of ground cumin
- 1 tea spoon of garlic powder
- 1 cube of beef broth
- ½ tea spoon of sugar
- 3 kitchen spoons of tomato paste
- 400 g of canned tomatoes in own juice
- 400 g AUGA red beans
- 150 ml of water
- Salt, pepper
- Served with: boiled rice, yogurt, coriander, chili.
- Heat the oil on a frying pan, add the chopped garlic, fry for minute, then add chopped paprika and fry 2 minutes more.
- Transfer the minced beef in to the frying pan and fry few more minutes.
- Add all spices and frying until the meat is ready.
- Transfer all the remaining products. Diminish the flame when it starts to boil, continue by stirring from time to time and stewing it for half an hour (best results if stewed for one hour).
- Add salt and pepper, if necessary.
- Served with rice, yogurt, coriander, chili.