Asian Sweet-Sour Stew of Chickpeas
2 portion ingredients:
- Droplet of oil for frying
- 2 slices of garlic
- 1 red paprika
- 100g of broccoli
- 400g of preserved chickpeas by AUGA
- Pinch of salt, pepper, chili spices
- Serving with: coriander, chilli pepper, sesame seeds
- 1 Table spoon of brown sugar
- 1 Table spoon of rice vinegar
- 2 Table spoons of tomato gravy
- 1 Table spoon of soy gravy
- ¼ tea spoon of garlic powder
- ¼ tea spoon of ginger powder
- 3 table spoons of water
- 1 tea spoon of starch
- Preparing the sauce: mix the sugar, vinegar, tomato gravy, soy gravy, 2 table spoons of water, garlic and ginger powder in the bowl.
- Heat the oil on a frying pan. Add the chopped garlic and fry ir for 1 minute.
- Transfer the stripe cut paprika, chopped broccoli and fry for 2 minutes
- Pour the AUGA chickpeas and sauce. Mix everything.
- Cover the frying pan and stew for 10 minutes on a small flame.
- Mix the starch with 1 table spoon of water, pour into the frying pan and mix until the sauce becomes consistently thick.
- Serving with: rice, coriander, chili pepper, sesame.