Pasta with Goat Cheese and Champignons
- Farfalle macaroni
- 1 table spoon of olive oil
- 250 g. preserved and marinated champignons by AUGA
- 2 slices of garlic
- 100 ml of white wine
- Salt, pepper
- Handful of spinach
- 50g of goat cheese
- Boil the macaroni, not over boil.
- Pour some olive oil into the frying pan, add the chopped garlic and fry it for a minute. Add the champignons. Pour the white wine and give it a minute for alcohol to evaporate. Add the cream, season it with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the boiled macaroni to the sauce pan and mix everything by stirring.
- Add the spinach.
- Crumble the goat cheese on the top of the dish.