Red Bean Brownie
- 250 g red beans in light brine AUGA
- 2 tbs cocoa
- 1/2 cup of oat flakes
- 4 tbs honey
- 1/4 glass of coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking powder
- A handful of peeled hazelnuts
- Put all ingredients, except nuts, in a food chopper and crush them to a smooth mass.
- Place the mass in a baking tin covered with parchment paper, put nuts on the top and press them into a dough.
- Bake in a 180-degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before cutting.
Pasta with Goat Cheese and Champignons
Toasts with Beetroot Spread and Seeds
White Beans and Rucola Humus