Toasts with Beetroot Spread and Seeds
- 2 tbs pickled beetroot AUGA
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 200 g white beans AUGA
- Salt and pepper
- 1 ciabatta
- 1 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds
- 1 tbs shelled hemp or sesame seeds
- Ciabatta slices and weigh in a 180-degree oven for 5 minutes.
- Put the beetroot, beans, garlic, Greek yogurt, salt, and pepper to the food chopper and crush them to a smooth mass.
- Roast seeds in a dry frying pan.
- Put spread on the toasts, sprinkle them with a mixture of roasted seeds and grate hard cheese on the top.